top of page
Every dollar you donated for our March 2016 trip to the Al Azraq refugee camp in Jordan went directly to the field on the ground.
During our team’s 8 day trip they:
- Built a makeshift tent school to accommodate 50 students
- Distributed 200 food parcels (each feeding a family of 6)
- Set up 25 water tanks in the area.
- Interviewed 28 families for medical care
- Filmed a short documentary
- Established long-term relationships to continue to offer aid to Syrian refugees
You can see a visual representation of the monetary breakdown below.
TOTAL RAISED (USD): $20488
bottom of page